Sunday, February 25, 2024

ABOUT ME

Greetings it is a pleasure to meet you guys. Welcome to my Blog, I am Akash from Punjab, India. I am currently pursuing a bachelor's in Gaming. I am very passionate about Gaming and anime. My favorite anime is One Piece, Akame ga Kill, Bleach Shangri-La Frontier, and many more. 

I always wanted to cosplay so I tried some cosplays as well. My recent cosplay was of Yuta Okkotsu from Jujutsu Kaisen. The games I play are Valorant and The Finals. I used to play Mobile Legends Bang Bang which is Moba for mobile devices. below is the image of my recent cosplay ^-^



No comments:

Post a Comment

BEST FREE-TO-PLAY MULTIPLAYER PC GAMES 2024

 Here are some best multiplayer games that are free to play Looking for multiplayer games to play without spending a penny? We've got yo...